WELCOME

Welcome to my site where you can find hidden treasures of all types. You will find helpful hints, jokes and stories. You will find ebay auctions and collectibles for sale. You will find great deals and coupons to help you save some money. Make sure to visit my website at www.rememberthemagic.com for more details on the services provided. So sit back, relax and remember the magic!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Granddaughter, You're My Little Dear Music Box

Your granddaughter is such a dear! Remind her of your love with this limited-edition Heirloom Porcelain® music box in the shape of an adorable fawn. Featuring a heart-shaped clasp on a 22K gold Limoges-style hinge, this heirloom music box opens to reveal a sweet sentiment: "Granddaughter, You're My Little Dear" and plays "You Are My Sunshine" at the turn of a key.

You're My Little Dear Granddaughter Porcelain Musi